Sunday, January 27, 2008

Han River Barbeque Restaurant - Competitor of Seoul Garden...

Hello, it's me again. Last Saturday, we went to Eastpoint mall to buy a patchwork bedcover. I saw my friend had this beautiful bedcover when i visited her during last Hari Raya Puasa. So after buying the bedcover from Eastpoint mall level 2, we saw this banner advertising Han River Barbeque Restaurant at level 3. So we gave it a try and surprisingly, though the restaurant's layout is a bit run-down, the food is pretty good. The beef slices are nicely marinaded and my husband was like eating > 40 grilled prawns as he said the prawns are very fresh. Their spread is slightly more than Seoul garden's spread. I couldn't eat much because i had to feed my son. But my husband was like stuffing himself with so much food. Hmm...i forgot how much was per person for the buffet. It's about $37+ for 2, so roughly is $18.5+ per pax. I will rate this 7.5/10 because 1 minus point for the run-down condition of the restaurant, 1 minus point for no drinks included in the buffet (we bought a jar of $15 of lime juice instead) and 0.5 minus point for very cramp layout of the tables and chairs. No picture provided (forgot to take). Just imagine is like Seoul garden but is a bit run-down. Hope they will improve in this without increasing the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment